- What information we collect and how we use it.
- How we use this information.
- The options that we provide to you and how you can access and update your data collection information.
Information we collect:
At Gulnaaz Fashion, we always strive to keep user data confidential. We will never ever pass your information on to other third parties. On our website www.gulnaaz.com we collect cookies from users to optimize the buying experience and overall customer satisfaction. Remember that if you have any questions, you can always contact us.
We collect this information in the following ways:
Information that you provide to us
We will collect information from you when you create an account on Gulnaaz Fashion or pay as a guest. When you do this, we ask you for personal information, e.g. your name, email address, address, phone number etc.
We can collect device-specific information (such as hardware model, operating system version, unique device IDs, mobile network information, and phone number) using Google Analytics. We use this data to improve our website and the user experience.
When you use Gulnaaz Fashion or view content provided by Gulnaaz Fashion, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This can for example include:
- Information about how you have used our service, e.g. your search queries.
- Phone information logs, e.g. your phone number, call number, call forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, call duration, text message forwarding and call types.
- Device event information, e.g. crashes, system activities, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, and reference URL.
- Cookies that uniquely identify your browser.
When using a location-enabled service, we may collect and process information about your current location, such as GPS signals from a mobile device. We can use different technologies to determine location, e.g. sensor data from your device that can provide information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and mobile masts.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using e.g. browser storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies and anonymous IDs
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit gulnaaz.com, which may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous IDs to your device.
As a registrant at Gulnaaz Fashion, you always have the opportunity to object to your registration. In addition, according to the Personal Data Act, you also have the right to gain insight into what information is registered about you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about your data.